ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From John Chien <john.ch...@ncmail.net>
Subject Re: List of data as input
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 14:37:48 GMT
James:

I am not quite sure if I can find the solution in the tutorial because
the input data is any array or list.

I have to write something like:

SELECT name
FROM Employee
WHER title in (.....)

where (.....) is the list of titles.
Since I do not know the size of list of titles before hand, I do not quite know how to write
the SQL statement.

Thanks,

John Chien

James, Steven wrote:

>Hi John,
>
>If you download the ibatis quick start guide http://cvs.apache.org/dist/ibatis/ibatis.java/docs/iBATIS-SqlMaps-2-Tutorial.pdf
you will find this out i no time.

>Good luck you already have way there....
>
>Steve..

It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.
and inform the sender. Thank you.