ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Sven Boden <list...@pandora.be>
Subject support question JIRA-252/253/354
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2006 10:56:06 GMT
Shiulu,

Don't create JIRA's for support questions, we have some mailing lists
for those (in the cc: of this mail). Information from the JIRA at the
end of this mail.

So let me recap your problem to see whether we're talking about the same
thing. You call stored procedure sp_gettransactionsqueue() with
queryForList which gives you a list of QueueBeans. And also gives you a
resultCursor back as OUT param (also in a QueueBean but that's beside
the point). iBATIS will close the cursor for the list, you have to close
the resultCursor passed to you as OUT param.
For the place where the closing of the first ResultSet happens in the
iBATIS source code, normally your queryForList will in the end pass
through com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.execution.SQLExecutor.execeuteQuery(),
which closes the ResultSet at the end of the method. Look at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ibatis/trunk/java/mapper/mapper2/src/com/ibatis/sqlmap/engine/execution/SqlExecutor.java

If you have further questions use the mailing list, we will close the
JIRA's.

Regards,
Sven

--------------------------------
 From IBATIS JIRA-252:
resultCursor we have declared of type java.sql.ResultSet. But from our
application we are not referring the resultcursor.
We are using method queryForList which returns the result as List with
number of beans based on number of records. Since we
are not referring the resultset from our application, we are not able to
find out where to close the result cursor.

<resultMap id="getQueueResult" class="QueueBean">
<result property="confirmationNo" column="txnid" />
<result property="assocName" column="initid" />
<result property="transType" column="txntypedesc" />
<result property="createTime" column="txninitdate" />
<result property="amount" column="amount" />
<result property="moneyMarket" column="moneymkt" />
<result property="status" column="txnstatus" />
<result property="transTypeCode" column="txntypecode" />
<result property="transStsCode" column="txnstscode" />
<result property="elapsedTime" column="elapsetime" />
</resultMap>

<parameterMap id="getQueueParam" class="QueueBean">
<parameter property="initiatorId" jdbcType = "VARCHAR"
javaType="java.lang.String" mode="IN"/>
<parameter property="userRole" jdbcType = "VARCHAR"
javaType="java.lang.String" mode="IN"/>
<parameter property="team" jdbcType = "VARCHAR"
javaType="java.lang.String" mode="IN"/>
<parameter property="subTeam" jdbcType = "VARCHAR"
javaType="java.lang.String" mode="IN"/>
<parameter property="sortBy" jdbcType = "VARCHAR"
javaType="java.lang.String" mode="IN"/>
<parameter property="sortOrder" jdbcType = "VARCHAR"
javaType="java.lang.String" mode="IN"/>
<parameter property="resultCursor" jdbcType="ORACLECURSOR" mode="OUT" />
</parameterMap>
<procedure id="getPendingQueueDetails" parameterMap = "getQueueParam"
resultMap="getQueueResult">
{ call sp_gettransactionsqueue(?,?,?,?,?,?,?) }
</procedure>