ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Davide Marche <ja...@email.it>
Subject Re: iBATIS and log4j
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 12:19:25 GMT
Thank you Guido,

I am currently using ibatis 2.1.5 and tomcat 5.0.28, do you think it's
possible there is the same problem with tomcat 5?

I really would like to understand how it works for you. Do you have any
special initialization of log4j in your webapp? Or do your DAO objects
simply log to the console correctly ?

Thanks in advance