ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Johan Oskarsson <jo...@last.fm>
Subject Re: Invalid character
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 14:22:05 GMT
Larry Meadors wrote:

>This is an issue in the JDBC driver, not iBATIS.
>
>I'd suggest deleting the row with one of the native DB toosl that come
>with postresql, or setting the field's value to null or "".
>
>Larry

Yes, I realize that the exception/problem is caused by the jdbc driver,
however I'd like to
let the query finish somehow, like I could when I retrieved the rows
manually using jdbc by
catching the exceptions for the resultset.get and just moving on to the
next row if something went wrong.

I haven't found any way to do this using ibatis.

I could remove the problematic row in the db, but as new ones are added
by users the problem
could resurface.

/Johan