ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From <jayalakshmi.mohanaran...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: doubt regarding tomcat server
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 04:01:23 GMT

thank u . can u help me know the tomcat mailing list id if possible

________________________________

From: Road Mountain [mailto:roads2watch@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 9:15 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: doubt regarding tomcat server

Looks like you posted in the wrong mailing list. Try it in tomcat
mailing list.

jayalakshmi.mohanarangam@wipro.com wrote:

	i get an error in tomcat, while seeing the o/p in browser saying
resource (/hai/login)
	not available./hai is my context path that i gave and /login is
the urlpattern in web.xml .
	can anyone tell me why the error could be. the tomcat server is
running properly so there should be no error in server.xml.
	whereelse the error could be. can u guess. iam not able to work
further becoz of this error.

	i have only single simple servlet written which simply outputs a
msg.

	<mailto:user-java@ibatis.apache.org>

and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and

transmitted by this email.

www.wipro.com

Relax. Yahoo! Mail virus scanning
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/viruscc/*http://communications.
yahoo.com/features.php?page=221>  helps detect nasty viruses!

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com