ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Troy J. Kelley" <troy.kel...@e-gineering.com>
Subject Does iBatis have a direct competitor?
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 21:02:11 GMT
To save on some typing, I'll point to the blog entry that I just wrote about this:

http://jroller.com/page/tkelley?entry=does_ibatis_have_a_competitor

Not that I *want* to find something other than iBatis... I've been tasked with trying to find
solutions that don't quite call for the ORMs and I'm having a bit of difficulty finding some
middle ground solutions that are based on the concept of Data Mapping.  Based on what I've
read and experimented with, I'll be content if I only have iBatis to choose from :-)

I'm new to the mailing list, so I want to use this first post to say thanks to the iBatis
team for their time and effort.  You guys rule.

-Troy

Troy J. Kelley
E-gineering, LLC
10401 North Meridian Street | Suite 150