ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brandon Goodin <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ibastis mapping performance
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 16:42:40 GMT
I would recommend that you provide more detail on your situation.
Statements like "mapping is taking quite a long time for us" do not
provide us information that we can use to assist you. iBatis has been
very performant for many users. So, if you can provide us with
information on how you are using iBatis we will likely be able to
identify where you are using iBatis incorrectly. I can assure you that
it should not take a long time.

Brandon