ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brandon Goodin <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ibastis mapping performance
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 15:05:55 GMT
I am not aware of a comprehensive comparison of ORM frameworks.
However, iBatis would likely not be a part of that. We are not an
Object-Relational-Mapping framework. We are SQL Mapping framework and
value based. Not Table and Object ID based like ORM. That said... you
WOULD be able to categorize us correctly as a "persistence" framework.

Also, in what case would you be returning a million objects in a java
application?