ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Eric Blue <ericblu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does iBatis have a direct competitor?
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 21:51:25 GMT
Troy,

I've been using iBatis for well over a year now and have had nothing short
of success on about a half dozen projects.  So, I really haven't had any
great desire to look elsewhere at this point.  On a few of these projects,
the object model was (in my view) somewhat complicated and iBatis worked out
just fine.

When I was researching ORM and mapping solutions I did come across some good
links.  You may want to check these out.  Please bear in mind that I've only
had direct experience with iBatis, and some of these projects may fall more
on the side of full ORM instead of mapping.

BeJUG Persistance Overview
http://media.techtarget.com/tss/BeJUG/PersistenceOverview/index.html

OR Broker - JDBC Framework
http://orbroker.sourceforge.net/documentation/faq.shtml