ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ted Schrader <tschra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: calling stored functions
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 17:32:40 GMT
Hi Mike,

I'm simply a spectator on this one, but I'm a bit puzzled about
something in your example.  You wrote:
----
<parameterMap id="myParamMap" class="map" >
       <parameter property="result" jdbcType="ORACLECURSOR" mode="OUT"/>
       <parameter property="userId" jdbcType="NUMERIC" mode="IN"/>
 </parameterMap>

<procedure id="mycursorfunction" parameterMap="myParamMap"
resultMap="myResultMap" >
        { ? = call myRefCursorFunction(? ) }
 </procedure>
----

Based on your parameter map config (and perhaps some inexperience on
my part), I'd expect your procedure to be:

<procedure id="mycursorfunction" parameterMap="myParamMap"
resultMap="myResultMap" >
        { #result# = call myRefCursorFunction(#userId#) }
 </procedure>

Is the usage of "?", (and the curly brackets, for that matter)
specific to the <procedure> tag, or perhaps an Oracle thing?

Thanks,

Ted