ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From James Hillyerd <ja...@hillyerd.com>
Subject Re: Problem with avoiding N+1 queries on complex collection property
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 05:06:52 GMT
I think an empty List would make more sense than null, but that's
besides the point.  It's always setting it to null, even when there
are four phone numbers.  I get no phone numbers period when I try to
avoid N+1.

-james

--
James A. Hillyerd <james@hillyerd.com>
Chief Technical Officer - ActiveRain Corp