ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ashish Kulkarni <kulkarni_ash1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Get ResultSet using ibatis
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 17:33:24 GMT
Hi

I am still not sure how to use
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS-53 for my
soultion.

This is my real problem and need to find a work around
I have a SQL statement which returns about 50 values,
and there a java class with get and set methods,
but the data names in SQL statement do not match that
of java class.
for example

my sql statement is as below

SELECT A AS A, B AS B, C AS C FROM MYTABLE

where as my java class is as below with get and set
methods

public class MyTest
private String first;
private String second;
private String third;

Now i want to Map A to first, B to second and C to
third.

Unfortunaletly i cannot redefine SQL statement or java
class as it is too much effort

Any solution to get it working
(I am trying to modify a old project using ibatis, in
my previous project we used raw JDBC and prepared
statements to get resultset)

Ashish

--- Sven Boden <list123@pandora.be> wrote:

> Hi Ashish,
>
> Have a look at
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS-53 for
> some
> examples of what you can probably use. It's not
> really the primary use
> of iBATIS, but it works ;-)
>
> Regards,
> Sven
>
> Ashish Kulkarni wrote:
>
> >Hi
> >Is it possible to get Resultset as resultClass
> after
> >running a query
> >Suppose i have a query like below
> >select * from mytable
> >how do i define <select...> in xml file so i can
> get a
> >resultset as output from it
> >I will parse this resultset into objects i need
> >
> >Ashish

> protection around
> >http://mail.yahoo.com

A$HI$H