ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Rashmi Dave" <rash...@persistent.co.in>
Subject Found two bugs in Abator
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 13:29:58 GMT
Hi Jeff,

1. I specified the following mapping in Abator config

    <generatedKey column="ADDRESS_ID" sqlStatement="SELECT
EOBONE.ADDRESS_SEQ.NEXTVAL FROM DUAL"
		    identity="false"/>

Here, I provided the incorrect column name for the generated Key. Abator
threw an NPE for this.

2. I have a table with a large number of columns - 150. Now I used Abator to
generate the DAO classes. The DAOImpl class for this refused to compile
because the following function

private Map getExampleParms(RemitExample example)

threw an error "code too large"

I had to pull out switch statements create a number of other functions and
call these from here, only then did this error go. Can we generate this
function in another way so that it is made up of calls to smaller functions?

(I am using abator0.6.0.zip)

Thanks
~Rashmi