ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From z...@umich.edu
Subject c# ibatis net
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 01:34:39 GMT
I go the following error when I tried to create and run an .net app in
C# consule project with ibatisnet.

Additional information: - The error occurred while Validate SqlMap config.
- The error occurred in The attribute targetNamespace does not match
the designated namespace URI. An error occurred at
file:///C:/c%23/ibatis_net/T_ibatis/bin/Release/SqlMapConfig.xsd, (2,
2).
The 'sqlMapConfig' element is not declared. An error occurred at , (1, 2).

Any Help?

the beginning of my SqlMapConfig.xsd is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xs:schema targetNamespace="http://ibatis.apache.org/dataMapper"
elementFormDefault="qualified"
xmlns:mstns="http://tempuri.org/XMLSchema.xsd"
xmlns="http://ibatis.apache.org/dataMapper"
xmlns:vs="http://schemas.microsoft.com/Visual-Studio-Intellisense"
vs:friendlyname="iBATIS.NET DataMapper Configuration Schema"
vs:ishtmlschema="false" vs:iscasesensitive="true"
vs:requireattributequotes="true" vs:defaultnamespacequalifier=""
vs:defaultnsprefix=""> ...

-Henry