ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From wang lei <wl_95...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject Eclispe plugin
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2006 16:58:24 GMT

  I am developing a opensource eclipse plugin for support ORM.
  The main just include:

   Database modeler: visualization entity and generate ddl. (Under Beta)
   OJB,generate Ojb configuration xml and java code. (Under Test)
   Hibernate,generate Hibernate configuration xml and java code. (Under Test)
   IBatis,,generate IBatis configuration xml and java code. (Under Test)
   Web CRUD:including Wicket(I like it).Struts,Tapestry. (Under Develop)
  The attachment is the xml files generated by this plugin.
  I need more suggestions before i beign to release milestone version.

  Addtionally:
  At first i want to located in sourceforge.But i am lived in china.
  The speed is not good enough.
  So i still try to find one location.
  Any suggestions are welcome.

 雅虎1G免费邮箱百分百防垃圾信