ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Road Mountain <roads2wa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: doubt regarding tomcat server
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 03:44:32 GMT
Looks like you posted in the wrong mailing list. Try it in tomcat mailing list.

jayalakshmi.mohanarangam@wipro.com wrote:          i get an error in tomcat, while seeing
the o/p in browser saying resource (/hai/login)
  not available./hai is my context path that i gave and /login is the urlpattern in web.xml
.
  can anyone tell me why the error could be. the tomcat server is running properly so there
should be no error in server.xml.
  whereelse the error could be. can u guess. iam not able to work further becoz of this error.

  i have only single simple servlet written which simply outputs a msg.

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com