ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please help. New to iBatis -- iTatis doesn't like ">=" and "<=" sign
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 01:08:30 GMT
Ahh the joys of XML.. :-)

Use a CDATA block as follows....be careful with CDATA blocks when you're
using iBATIS dynamic SQL tags, sometimes it's easier to just use &lt; and
&gt;  Luckily for most people this is a rare problem.

<select id="doSelectUser"
parameterClass="java.util.Map resultClass="myClass">
<![CDATA[
select * from tableName where id >= #lower# and id <=
#higher#
]]>
</select>

Cheers,