ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ibastis mapping performance
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 16:06:23 GMT
Hmm...I'll need to set up a template with a canned answer for this.

Generic benchmarks are useless.  You'll get full agreement from any open
source team (like Hibernate), and you may get a mixed response from
commercial vendors like oracle.

The only benchmarks and tests that matter are those that you do in your own
environment that adequately represent your needs.

Cheers,
Clinton