ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBatis Subquery and Date error
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 16:47:48 GMT
Yes, iBATIS will do a toString() on the effDate in this case - because it is
not a parameter for the SQL, rather it is a substitution value.

The solution is to put effDate into the map as a String in the format that
your database understands.  In other words, you'll have to format the date
yourself.

Jeff Butler