ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ibatis implicit rollbacks
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 17:04:01 GMT
Are you using an EXTERNAL transaction manager?  If not, read on...

iBATIS will start, but not commit, transactions for selects by default.  If
this is happening, some transaction managers will try to automatically
rollback uncommitted transactions.  This sounds like the kind of problem you
are having.  To change this behavior, specify "commitRequired" on your
transaction manage like this:

<transactionManager commitRequired="true" ....>
</transactionManager>

Maybe this is the problem?  But this does not apply to EXTERNAL transaction
managers.

Jeff Butler