ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SQL query with "greater and equal" and "less and equal"
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2006 20:57:45 GMT
<select id="getRawAttendanceRecordListRange"
resultMap="rawAttendanceRecordResult"
parameterClass="searchAttendanceRecords">
   select * from RAWATTENDANCERECORD
   where logDate <![CDATA[ >= ]]> #fromDate#
     and logDate <![CDATA[ <= ]]> #toDate#
</select>

You need to enclose the <= and >= operators in XML CDATA sections to avoid
breaking the XML syntax.

The <isGreaterEqual> and is <isLessEqual> tags are for generating dynamic
SQL based on run time values - not what you're doing here.

Jeff Butler