ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ABATOR] Version 0.6.0 - Independence from Eclipse
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 18:29:23 GMT
That question is far beyond the scope of Abator - so it should probably be
it's own discussion thread.  But in general, the answer is "yes" - you
should be able to do that.  You'll need to implement a custom
transactionManager and dataSource in iBATIS that does what you want with
Oracle.

Jeff Butler