ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ABATOR] Version 0.6.0 - Independence from Eclipse
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:41:07 GMT
Hi Meindert,

Maybe your browser had the page cached, or the Apache update didn't happen
fast enough?  Everything looks OK to me this morning.

I restructured SVN somewhat too, so I removed the SVN links from the page.
If you use Eclipse, then documentation is in the Eclipse help system.  If
you don't use Eclipse, then documentation is included in the zip file.

HTH -
Jeff Butler