ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: one more question about Abator
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 20:27:26 GMT
I'm glad you've had some success!

Yes - you can control exactly what gets generated by Abator.  The XML

enableInsert
enableSelectByPrimaryKey
enableSelectByExample
enableUpdateByPrimaryKey
enableDeleteByPrimaryKey
enableDeleteByExample

They all default to true.  It sounds like you should set the attributes as
follows:

 enableSelectByExample="false"
enableDeleteByExample="false"

Lastly, Abator does not support stored procedures or arbitrary queries at
this point.  I think arbitrary queries would be a good addition, but I'm not
so sure about stored procedures.

Jeff Butler