ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying on Sun Application Server
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 17:04:03 GMT
All of the classes listed are optional in iBATIS.  It seems that Sun's app
server is being overly cautious about class loading and ignoring one of the
great things about Java - if you don't call it, it doesn't need to exist.

Maybe there is some setting to tone down the classloader's checking?
Otherwise you'll have to put every optional JAR in the classpath (yuck!).

Jeff Butler