ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Mark Bennett <mark.bennett.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using <dynamic> elements
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 15:19:34 GMT
Like Jeff said, no, but you could either just allow null values into your
object.  Or if you have two or three different variation of fields coming
back then you can use the extending method.  But if you really need the
flexibility of being able to handle any permutation then perhaps use a
HashMap or a maybe even a custom type handler.

Mark