ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Mark Bennett <mark.bennett.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ABATOR] override to a primitive creates generated code error
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 22:15:32 GMT
Hey Jeff,

The more I think about it, I suppose as long I have "NOT NULL" on my column
in the database then I shouldn't have to worry about null pointers when I
call booleanValue(). Also there have been cases where I've regretted using
int rather than Integer so perhaps I'll make the move to Boolean.

I like the "Example" pattern.  I think this could really cut down on my
methods. I have so may select*By* methods.  What really makes this thing
usable is the columnOveride tag.  I've tried autogenerating before but I end
up having to manually changing over half of it by hand to support my
relationships.

Thanks, I think this will help me a lot.

Mark