ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Larry Meadors <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: alternatives to xml
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 04:09:05 GMT
You could sure hack open the SqlMapClientBuilder, and do it programmatically.

Just today, we added a build script for linux, so it's easy to build
with either Windows or mac/bsd/linux/etc...

Larry

PS: No, this is probably not the right list for this question - it is
more of an "internals" question as opposed to a "use" question. But
we'll let it slide this time. ;-)