ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Larry Meadors <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: dynamic sql map
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:39:29 GMT
I always try to simplify first, then add stuff until it breaks.

For example, try this:

<statement id="select_list" resultClass="domain.NameValue">
select
  STATE_ABBRV as m_name,
  STATE as m_value
FROM USSTATE_DESC
</statement>

Does that work?

You may also want to enable logging, and/or try something like p6spy
to see the SQL. This is a SQL error, based on the message, not
something in Spring or iBATIS.

Larry

PS: Please, please, please do not hijack other threads (like you did
this one) with new questions. Send them to user-java@ibatis.apache.org
directly.