ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Larry Meadors <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: composite keys
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2006 13:24:06 GMT
The definition of a parameter map or parameter class is optional.

If you have this sql in a mapped statement:

select foo from bar where baz=#baz#

...iBATIS will use reflection to examine the parameter to see if it is
a map or a bean with a key (in the case of a map) or a property (in
the case of a bean) named baz.

Larry