ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Esperanza.Echever...@steria.es
Subject Re: i have a question, please, some help
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:22:38 GMT
thanks a lot for your help... i downloaded the new dtd and jar files and
it works fine, thanks, i have solve it this morning.
but thanks again for your help.

Esperanza Echeverría de Miguel
Steria España http://www.steria.es
C/Menéndez y Pelayo,3 bis 46010 Valencia
Tel: + 34 96 393 87 50 Fax: +34 96 393 87 51
esperanza.echeverria@steria.es

Road Mountain <roads2watch@yahoo.com>
12/01/2006 12:21
Please respond to user-java