ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Nathan Maves <Nathan.Ma...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: iBatis Subquery and Date error
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 17:16:44 GMT
Here are a few things to do that will not solve your problem but will
help clean it up.

1. Use the <insert> instead of <statement>
2. Don't specify "remapResults" because you dont have any :)  This
option is not available in an <insert> see item #1

To fix your problem....

use #name# and #effDate#

you are also missing the id parameter in the HashMap

Stick with java.sql.Date.  Try never to use java.util.Date.

Nathan