ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From <Paul.Smi...@barclayscapital.com>
Subject Stored Procedures as nested properties
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 15:36:43 GMT
Hi,

As previously discussed on this group, I am currently performing 1:N
mapping using a ResultMap which contains properties populated via a
select attribute. This nested select is working well for my purpose.

My question is, can I achieve the same thing but using a nested stored
procedure call? In other words how can I populate an attribute of an
object with the mapped results of a stored procedure call?

Paul Smith

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the Barclays
Group does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this
message.  Although the Barclays Group operates anti-virus programmes,
it does not accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is
caused by viruses being passed.  Any views or opinions presented are
Barclays Group.  Replies to this email may be monitored by the Barclays
Group for operational or business reasons.