ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Meindert" <meind...@pastelebusiness.com>
Subject RE: [ABATOR] Version 0.6.0 - Independence from Eclipse
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 14:14:50 GMT
Hi Jeff,

I thought there was a getting started guide with more information about the
config file, I can see now that this isn’t necessary because it is all in
the DTD.

Does anybody know how to make this visible in netbeans (it does the code
completion for the tag’s but not the documentation)?

I also was wondering what happens if there is a mistake in the config file
(what doesn’t result in a exception), I can see that ‘abator.generate(null)’
succeed but there are no output files generated, how can I debug this?

MEINDERT HOVING

From: Jeff Butler [mailto:jeffgbutler@gmail.com]
Sent: 19 January 2006 03:41 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: [ABATOR] Version 0.6.0 - Independence from Eclipse

Hi Meindert,

Maybe your browser had the page cached, or the Apache update didn't happen
fast enough?  Everything looks OK to me this morning.

I restructured SVN somewhat too, so I removed the SVN links from the page.
If you use Eclipse, then documentation is in the Eclipse help system.  If
you don't use Eclipse, then documentation is included in the zip file.

HTH -

Jeff Butler

On 1/19/06, Meindert <HYPERLINK