ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From <seyhan.basm...@teb.com.tr>
Subject RE: [ABATOR] Version 0.6.0 - Independence from Eclipse
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 15:36:58 GMT
Wen I want to run abataor.jar file directly from java
I get the following error

"Failed to load Main-class manifest attribute from abator0.6.0.jar "

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Butler [mailto:jeffgbutler@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 5:29 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: [ABATOR] Version 0.6.0 - Independence from Eclipse

If there is a syntax error in the config file, then an exception will be thrown.

Other warnings (like unknown tables, etc.) should be logged in the Ant output.  Or, if you
are calling this directly from Java, the warnings are added to the list supplied in the Abator
 object's constructor.

Sorry, I am not a NetBeans user so I can't help with the other question.  In Eclipse, the
documentation is displayed when you hover over an element in the XML file.

Jeff Butler