ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Hilde.DE-GRA...@ext.cec.eu.int
Subject RE: Ibatis implicit rollbacks
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 11:32:42 GMT
I made the recommended change but still have the same problem. With a simple
query it still does a rollback in oracle there is however no error in java
or oracle.

To call the query I'm using the follwing code without any transaction
because it is a simple select :

List docs = null;
try {
        docs = (List) sqlMap.queryForList("getquerytest",null );
        System.out.println(docs);

      } catch (RuntimeException e) {
        e.printStackTrace();
    } catch (SQLException e) {
        e.printStackTrace();
   } catch (Exception e) {
        e.printStackTrace();
   }

For info my SQLMapConfig has the following properties for the transaction
manager :

<transactionManager type="JDBC" commitRequired="true">
<dataSource type="SIMPLE">
<property name="JDBC.Driver" value="${driver}"/>
<property name="JDBC.ConnectionURL" value="${url}"/>
<property name="JDBC.Username" value="${username}"/>
<property name="JDBC.Password" value="${password}"/>
<property name="JDBC.DefaultAutoCommit" value="true"/>
<property name="Pool.MaximumActiveConnections" value="10"/>
<property name="Pool.MaximumIdleConnections" value="5"/>
<property name="Pool.MaximumCheckoutTime" value="5"/>
<property name="Pool.MaximumTimeToWait" value="500"/>
</dataSource>
</transactionManager>

Anyone an ideia?

Thanks,