ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Hilde.DE-GRA...@ext.cec.eu.int
Subject Ibatis implicit rollbacks
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:44:31 GMT
Dear,
We have an application that uses Ibatis and Spring. As database we are using
Oracle 9.
The problem is that for each select we launch without a transaction, there
is a roolback done in oracle. No error trace in java or Oracle.
We then created another project where we simply use the ibatis framework
with a junit. We do a simple select and there also we have the same problem.
Oracle performs a rollback.
We already have several projects where we use the same configuration, schema
, and user and there everything is ok.
Is like there is a setting in the project that provoques the roolback. We
also created some other test projects in other computers/servers and we
still have the problem.
Are you aware of this problem caused by Ibatis? Could it be a problem with
Oracle?
Thnak you very much.
Best regards,
Hilde De Graeve