ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Nathan Maves <Nathan.Ma...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: junit test
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 20:11:26 GMT
Your application work because java is backwards compatible.  The
build script, which includes the unit tests will not run with java
1.5.  I think there are classloader issues that require you to mess
with the dependancies.

Just to reiterate there are no know issues with using ibatis on Java
1.5.  We have been using it for a while now.

Nathan