ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Niels Beekman" <n.beek...@wis.nl>
Subject RE: parameter map
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 15:36:51 GMT
Try setting resultClass to "String", you told iBATIS already that you
want a List by using queryForList().

________________________________

From: radha rukmani [mailto:radharukmani@yahoo.com]
Sent: maandag 9 januari 2006 16:35
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: parameter map

Hi

I am trying to pass some parameters into the select statement.

My select statement in ibatis, is like this.

<select id="getTransferPendingPlates" parameterClass="java.util.Map"
resultClass="java.util.List">

SELECT

GBL_PLATE_BAR_CODE

FROM GTN_FERT_PLATE

WHERE LOCATION_STATUS=#locationStatus#

AND

TRANSFER_STATUS=#transferStatus#

</select>

And i am calling this from the java class, like this.

  parameterMap.put("transferStatus",TRANSFER_STATUS_PENDING);
  parameterMap.put("locationStatus",LOCATION_STATUS_PERMANENT);
  try{
   pendingPlates =
(List)sqlMap.queryForList("getTransferPendingPlates",parameterMap);
  }catch(Exception e)

Now my pendingPlates list shows an empty list of strings. but if i run
the same query in oracle, i get some result. What am i doing wrong.
Could any one please help

Thanks.

Yahoo! Photos
Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/photos/*http:/pa.yahoo.com/*htt
p:/us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/photos/evt=38087/*http:/pg.photos.ya
hoo.com/ph/page?.file=calendar_splash.html&.dir=> . Add photos, events,
holidays, whatever.