ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Henry Lu <z...@umich.edu>
Subject Re: ibatis 2.1.16
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 17:12:51 GMT
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE sqlMap
    PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map 2.0//EN"
    "http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/sql-map-2.dtd">

and

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE sqlMapConfig
PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map Config 2.0//EN"
"http://www.ibatis.com/dtd/sql-map-config-2.dtd">

Once again, all web application works just fine with any ibatis and all
my files and code. Just for JUnit testing, 2.1.6 and 2.1.7 failed.

-Henry

Larry Meadors wrote:

>What DTD are you using?
>
>Larry
>

>On 1/24/06, Henry Lu <zhlu@umich.edu> wrote:
>

>>There is some confusion here. All ibatis version 2.1.5,2.16.2,1.7 work
>>fine with my web application. I am talking about JUNIT here.
>>
>>When I run JUnit with ibatis, all files, code are working fine for
>>2.1.5, but failed with 2.1.6 and 2.1.7.
>>
>>-Henry
>>
>>P.S. Here is the errors:
>>
>>org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error  creating
>>bean with name 'sqlMapClient' defined in file [C:\devel
>>\webapps\coreyp\WEB-INF\app_beans.xml]: Initialization of bean  failed;
>>nested exception is  com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException:
>>Error  occurred.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error
>>parsing XML.  Cause:
>>com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing  XPath
>>'/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.  Cause:  com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException:
>>Error parsing XML.  Cause:  org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute
>>"namespace" is not  declared for element "sqlMap".
>>Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is  not
>>declared for element "sqlMap".
>>Caused by: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing  XML.
>>Cause: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace"  is not
>>declared for element "sqlMap".
>>Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is  not
>>declared for element "sqlMap".
>>Caused by: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException:  Error
>>parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.  Cause:
>>com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause:
>>org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is not  declared
>>for element "sqlMap".
>>Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is  not
>>declared for element "sqlMap".
>>Caused by: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing  XML.
>>Cause: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace"  is not
>>declared for element "sqlMap".
>>Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is  not
>>declared for element "sqlMap".
>>
>>P.S. When I switched back to 2.1.5 jars, JUnit works just fine.
>>
>>-Henry
>>
>>Larry Meadors wrote:
>>

>>>Are you talking about the build?
>>>
>>>If so, look here: