ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ben Munat <b...@munat.com>
Subject Re: junit test
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 17:05:28 GMT
Henry,

Try switching to the new DTD:

<!DOCTYPE sqlMap
     PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map 2.0//EN"
     "http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/sql-map-2.dtd">

The DTD is no longer available at ibatis.com. Maybe that's screwing up junit.

b



Henry Lu wrote:
> Here is my ibatis configuration file:
> 
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <!DOCTYPE sqlMapConfig
> PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map Config 2.0//EN"
> "http://www.ibatis.com/dtd/sql-map-config-2.dtd">
> 
> <sqlMapConfig>
> <sqlMap resource=
>   "edu/umich/med/umms/coreyp/dao/ibatis_map/misc.xml"/>
> <sqlMap resource=
>   "edu/umich/med/umms/coreyp/dao/ibatis_map/labs.xml"/>
> <sqlMap resource=
>   "edu/umich/med/umms/coreyp/dao/ibatis_map/lab_contact.xml"/>
> </sqlMapConfig>
> 
> It works fine for 2.1.5 and doesn't work for 2.1.6 and 2.1.7. What is 
> wrong with my file?
> 
> -Henry
> 
> Nathan Maves wrote:
> 
>> Becaureful what you claim :)
>>
>> ibatis works perfectly fine with ibatis.  If you need proof download  
>> the source of ibatis and run the unit testing for it.
>>
>> What you are trying to say is that your unit tests are failing.  I  
>> can see this but the first line of your error message.  This is not  
>> an ibatis class throwing this exception.  The problem appears to be  
>> that you have not specified your namespace in the app_beans.xml.   
>> Either specify that  or set the namespaces attribute to false in your  
>> sqlmapconfig.
>>
>> Nathan
>>
>> On Jan 24, 2006, at 9:16 AM, Henry Lu wrote:
>>
>>> iBatis2.1.7 DOES NOT work with JUnit!!!
>>>
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error  
>>> creating bean with name 'sqlMapClient' defined in file [C:\devel 
>>> \webapps\coreyp\WEB-INF\app_beans.xml]: Initialization of bean  
>>> failed; nested exception is  
>>> com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error  occurred.  
>>> Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error  parsing XML.  
>>> Cause:  com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error 
>>> parsing  XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.  Cause:  
>>> com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause:  
>>> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is not  declared 
>>> for element "sqlMap".
>>> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is  
>>> not declared for element "sqlMap".
>>> Caused by: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing  
>>> XML.  Cause: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace"  is 
>>> not declared for element "sqlMap".
>>> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is  
>>> not declared for element "sqlMap".
>>> Caused by: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException:  Error 
>>> parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.  Cause:  
>>> com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause:  
>>> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is not  declared 
>>> for element "sqlMap".
>>> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is  
>>> not declared for element "sqlMap".
>>> Caused by: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing  
>>> XML.  Cause: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace"  is 
>>> not declared for element "sqlMap".
>>> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is  
>>> not declared for element "sqlMap".
>>>
>>>
>>> -Henry
>>>
>>>
>>> Nathan Maves wrote:
>>>
>>>> Not sure what the issue it since you have not included any error   
>>>> messages but you should upgrade your 2.1.6 to 2.1.7.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Nathan
>>>>
>>>> On Jan 24, 2006, at 8:44 AM, Henry Lu wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Bad news! iBatis 2.1.6 doesn't work for Junit test with java  1.5.  
>>>>> When I switched iBatis back to 1.5, it works. Any idea why?  in  
>>>>> Fixing? new Version coming out with fixing?
>>>>>
>>>>> -Henry
>>>>>
>>>>> Larry Meadors wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> I am using, and have built iBATIS with jdk1.5 - unit tests and all.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> IIRC, it was pissed about the lack of a xalan impl but once I  
>>>>>> put  that
>>>>>> in devlib it was happy.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Larry
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On 1/23/06, Henry Lu <zhlu@umich.edu> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I am using Junit test within the eClipse.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> -Henry
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Nathan Maves wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Your application work because java is backwards compatible.
 The
>>>>>>>> build script, which includes the unit tests will not run
with  java
>>>>>>>> 1.5.  I think there are classloader issues that require you
to  
>>>>>>>> mess
>>>>>>>> with the dependancies.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Just to reiterate there are no know issues with using ibatis
 
>>>>>>>> on  Java
>>>>>>>> 1.5.  We have been using it for a while now.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Nathan
>>>>>>>> On Jan 23, 2006, at 1:04 PM, Henry Lu wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Thanks for your info! Why my application works with jdk
1.5 and
>>>>>>>>> JUnit doesn't with with jdk1.5?
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> -Henry
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Nathan Maves wrote:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> If you are asking about the JUnit tests for the ibatis
code  then
>>>>>>>>>> yes  and no :)
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> I have tried it and it will not work.  You need to
run the unit
>>>>>>>>>> tests  with 1.4.  For now the plans looks like we
might try to
>>>>>>>>>> migrate to  1.5 when 1.6 comes out.  Don't quote
me on this  
>>>>>>>>>> but I
>>>>>>>>>> would be a good  thing for ibatis.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Nathan
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> On Jan 23, 2006, at 12:46 PM, Henry Lu wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Is there anyone who are using jdk 1.5 and JUnit
test for  
>>>>>>>>>>> ibatis?
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> -Henry
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> AHrakou@iba.by wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> what about XML?
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Cause:
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute
"namespace" is not
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> declared for
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> element "sqlMap".
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
Attribute
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> "namespace"  is not
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> declared for element "sqlMap".
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> !!!
>>>>>>>>>>>> Attribute "namespace" is not declared for
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> element "sqlMap".
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> C  уважением,
>>>>>>>>>>>>               Алексей.
>>>>>>>>>>>>  mobile: +375-029-708-2168              
       email:
>>>>>>>>>>>> horal@tut.by
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> *Henry Lu <zhlu@umich.edu>*
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> 23.01.2006 17:12
>>>>>>>>>>>> Please respond to
>>>>>>>>>>>> user-java@ibatis.apache.org
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>    To
>>>>>>>>>>>>    user-java@ibatis.apache.org
>>>>>>>>>>>> cc
>>>>>>>>>>>>    Subject
>>>>>>>>>>>>    Re: junit test
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> All correct version. Because it works for
the application.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> ibatis-common-2.jar
>>>>>>>>>>>> ibatis-dao-2.jar
>>>>>>>>>>>> ibatis-sqlmap-2.jar
>>>>>>>>>>>> and spring  1.2.6
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> AHrakou@iba.by wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Check that you use the correct libraries
for spring and   
>>>>>>>>>>>>> ibatis.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Also check your XML:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cause:
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute
"namespace" is not
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> declared for
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> element "sqlMap".
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
Attribute
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> "namespace"  is not
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> declared for element "sqlMap".
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> C  уважением,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>               Алексей.    >
>>>>>>>>>>>>>  mobile: +375-029-708-2168          
         >   email:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> horal@tut.by      >
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> *Henry Lu <zhlu@umich.edu>*
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 23.01.2006 16:59
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Please respond to
>>>>>>>>>>>>> user-java@ibatis.apache.org
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>                 > To
>>>>>>>>>>>>>                 user-java@ibatis.apache.org
>>>>>>>>>>>>> cc
>>>>>>>>>>>>>                 > Subject
>>>>>>>>>>>>>                 junit test
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>                 >
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> I go the following error when I did JUnit
test:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> setUp()----------
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
  
>>>>>>>>>>>>> E rror
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> creating
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> bean with name 'sqlMapClient' defined
in file
>>>>>>>>>>>>> [C:\devel\webapps\coreyp\WEB-INF\app_beans.xml]:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Initialization  of bean
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> failed; nested exception is
>>>>>>>>>>>>> com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException:
Error
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> occurred.  > Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException:
>>>>>>>>>>>> Error  parsing XML.  > Cause:
>>>>>>>>>>>> com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException:
Error   
>>>>>>>>>>>> parsing
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.  Cause:
>>>>>>>>>>>>> com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException:
Error parsing   
>>>>>>>>>>>>> XML.   Cause:
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute
"namespace" is not
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> declared for
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> element "sqlMap".
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
Attribute
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> "namespace"  is not
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> declared for element "sqlMap".
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> However, it works when I run the application.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Here is code for JUNit test:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>       org.springframework.context.ApplicationContext
ctx  
>>>>>>>>>>>>> =  null;
>>>>>>>>>>>>>       String[] paths = { "/WEB-INF/test/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> datasource_beans_test.xml",
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>           "/WEB-INF/authorize-spring.xml",
>>>>>>>>>>>>>           "/WEB-INF/spring-auth.xml",
>>>>>>>>>>>>>           "/WEB-INF/app_beans.xml"};
>>>>>>>>>>>>>       ctx = new FileSystemXmlApplicationContext(paths);
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> How to make JUnit works?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> -Henry
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>
>>
>>

Mime
View raw message