ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Henry Lu <z...@umich.edu>
Subject Re: ibatis 2.1.16
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 17:02:47 GMT
There is some confusion here. All ibatis version 2.1.5,2.16.2,1.7 work
fine with my web application. I am talking about JUNIT here.

When I run JUnit with ibatis, all files, code are working fine for
2.1.5, but failed with 2.1.6 and 2.1.7.

-Henry

P.S. Here is the errors:

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error  creating
bean with name 'sqlMapClient' defined in file [C:\devel
\webapps\coreyp\WEB-INF\app_beans.xml]: Initialization of bean  failed;
nested exception is  com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException:
Error  occurred.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error
parsing XML.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing  XPath
'/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.  Cause:  com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException:
Error parsing XML.  Cause:  org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute
"namespace" is not  declared for element "sqlMap".
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is  not
declared for element "sqlMap".
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing  XML.
Cause: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace"  is not
declared for element "sqlMap".
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is  not
declared for element "sqlMap".
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException:  Error
parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is not  declared
for element "sqlMap".
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is  not
declared for element "sqlMap".
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing  XML.
Cause: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace"  is not
declared for element "sqlMap".
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is  not
declared for element "sqlMap".

P.S. When I switched back to 2.1.5 jars, JUnit works just fine.

-Henry

Larry Meadors wrote:

>Are you talking about the build?
>
>If so, look here:
>
>http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/unix
>
>You're losing me here Henry.
>
>Larry
>

>On 1/24/06, Henry Lu <zhlu@umich.edu> wrote:
>

>>Doesn't work with JUnit!!! 2.1.5 works.
>>
>>-Henry
>>
>>Larry Meadors wrote:
>>

>>>I am using, and have built iBATIS with jdk1.5 - unit tests and all.
>>>
>>>IIRC, it was pissed about the lack of a xalan impl but once I put that
>>>in devlib it was happy.
>>>
>>>Larry

  email: