ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Henry Lu <z...@umich.edu>
Subject Re: junit test
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:59:28 GMT
There is some confusion here. All ibatis version 2.1.5,2.16.2,1.7 work
fine with my web application. I am talking about JUNIT here.

When I run JUnit with ibatis, all files, code are working fine for
2.1.5, but failed with 2.1.6 and 2.1.7.

-Henry

Niels Beekman wrote:

>IBatis indeed works very well with itself :)
>
>I think you are wrong on the interpretation of the exception, "namespace" is not declared
for element "sqlMap" actually means you have used the attribute "namespace", but it is not
declared in (allowed by) the DTD.

>Niels

  email:

application.