ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Henry Lu <z...@umich.edu>
Subject Re: junit test
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:47:22 GMT
Here is my ibatis configuration file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE sqlMapConfig
PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map Config 2.0//EN"
"http://www.ibatis.com/dtd/sql-map-config-2.dtd">

<sqlMapConfig>
 <sqlMap resource=
   "edu/umich/med/umms/coreyp/dao/ibatis_map/misc.xml"/>
 <sqlMap resource=
   "edu/umich/med/umms/coreyp/dao/ibatis_map/labs.xml"/>
 <sqlMap resource=
   "edu/umich/med/umms/coreyp/dao/ibatis_map/lab_contact.xml"/>
</sqlMapConfig>

It works fine for 2.1.5 and doesn't work for 2.1.6 and 2.1.7. What is
wrong with my file?

-Henry

Nathan Maves wrote:

> Becaureful what you claim :)
>
> ibatis works perfectly fine with ibatis.  If you need proof download
> the source of ibatis and run the unit testing for it.
>
> What you are trying to say is that your unit tests are failing.  I
> can see this but the first line of your error message.  This is not
> an ibatis class throwing this exception.  The problem appears to be
> that you have not specified your namespace in the app_beans.xml.
> Either specify that  or set the namespaces attribute to false in your
> sqlmapconfig.
>
> Nathan
>
> On Jan 24, 2006, at 9:16 AM, Henry Lu wrote:
>
>> iBatis2.1.7 DOES NOT work with JUnit!!!
>>
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
>> creating bean with name 'sqlMapClient' defined in file [C:\devel
>> \webapps\coreyp\WEB-INF\app_beans.xml]: Initialization of bean
>> failed; nested exception is
>> com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error  occurred.
>> Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error  parsing XML.
>> Cause:  com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error
>> parsing  XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.  Cause:
>> com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause:
>> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is not  declared
>> for element "sqlMap".
>> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is
>> not declared for element "sqlMap".
>> Caused by: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing
>> XML.  Cause: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace"  is
>> not declared for element "sqlMap".
>> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is
>> not declared for element "sqlMap".
>> Caused by: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException:  Error
>> parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.  Cause:
>> com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause:
>> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is not  declared
>> for element "sqlMap".
>> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is
>> not declared for element "sqlMap".
>> Caused by: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing
>> XML.  Cause: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace"  is
>> not declared for element "sqlMap".
>> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is
>> not declared for element "sqlMap".
>>

>> -Henry
>>

>> Nathan Maves wrote:
>>
>>> Not sure what the issue it since you have not included any error
>>> messages but you should upgrade your 2.1.6 to 2.1.7.
>>>

>>> Nathan

The

"namespace" is not

Attribute