ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Henry Lu <z...@umich.edu>
Subject Re: junit test
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:16:48 GMT
iBatis2.1.7 DOES NOT work with JUnit!!!

bean with name 'sqlMapClient' defined in file
[C:\devel\webapps\coreyp\WEB-INF\app_beans.xml]: Initialization of bean
failed; nested exception is
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error occurred.
Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.
Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing
XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is not declared for
element "sqlMap".
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is not
declared for element "sqlMap".
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.
Cause: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is not
declared for element "sqlMap".
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is not
declared for element "sqlMap".
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error
parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is not declared for
element "sqlMap".
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is not
declared for element "sqlMap".
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.
Cause: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is not
declared for element "sqlMap".
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is not
declared for element "sqlMap".

-Henry

Nathan Maves wrote:

> Not sure what the issue it since you have not included any error
> messages but you should upgrade your 2.1.6 to 2.1.7.
>

> Nathan
>
> On Jan 24, 2006, at 8:44 AM, Henry Lu wrote:
>
>> Bad news! iBatis 2.1.6 doesn't work for Junit test with java 1.5.
>> When I switched iBatis back to 1.5, it works. Any idea why? in
>> Fixing? new Version coming out with fixing?
>>
>> -Henry
>>
>> Larry Meadors wrote:
>>
>>> I am using, and have built iBATIS with jdk1.5 - unit tests and all.
>>>
>>> IIRC, it was pissed about the lack of a xalan impl but once I put  that
>>> in devlib it was happy.
>>>
>>> Larry

  email:

  Error