ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Henry Lu <z...@umich.edu>
Subject junit test
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 14:59:11 GMT
I go the following error when I did JUnit test:

setUp()----------
bean with name 'sqlMapClient' defined in file
[C:\devel\webapps\coreyp\WEB-INF\app_beans.xml]: Initialization of bean
failed; nested exception is
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error occurred.
Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.
Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing
XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is not declared for
element "sqlMap".
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is not
declared for element "sqlMap".

However, it works when I run the application.

Here is code for JUNit test:

        org.springframework.context.ApplicationContext ctx = null;
        String[] paths = { "/WEB-INF/test/datasource_beans_test.xml",
            "/WEB-INF/authorize-spring.xml",
            "/WEB-INF/spring-auth.xml",
            "/WEB-INF/app_beans.xml"};
        ctx = new FileSystemXmlApplicationContext(paths);

How to make JUnit works?

-Henry