ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Tony Qian" <daqiqi...@aol.com>
Subject grougBy issue
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 18:32:11 GMT
All,

I know this has been posted before. I have read a number of archived
emails regarding this issue and also the example by Clinton. I just
cannot make it work. The property parameters is always null. (btw, i
made it work using sub-select strategy). I just want to improve the
performance. Here is my mapping:

<resultMap id="select-sessionCommon" class="sessionCommon"
groupBy="brandId">
      <result property="brandId" column="brand_id" />
      <result property="parameters" resultMap="CommonSession.elementMap" />
   </resultMap>

   <resultMap id="elementMap" class="element">
      <result property="value" column="paramete_value" />
      <result property="parameter" resultMap="CommonSession.parameterMap" />
   </resultMap>

   <resultMap id="parameterMap" class="parameter" >
      <result property="parameterId" column="parameter_id" />
      <result property="name" column="parameter_name" />
      <result property="description" column="description" />
   </resultMap>

   <select id="selectCommonSession" parameterClass="string"
resultMap="select-sessionCommon" >
      SELECT distinct
       SP.parameter_id,
       SP.parameter_name,
       SP.description,
       SC.parameter_value ,
       SC.brand_id
       FROM SESSION_INFO_COMMON as SC, SESSION_PARAMETER as SP where
                         SP.parameter_id= SC.parameter_id and
SC.brand_id=#brandId#  group by SP.parameter_id,SP.parameter_name,
SP.description, SC.brand_id ;
   </select>

please let me know what i did wrong.

Appreciate your help,