ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Henry Lu <z...@umich.edu>
Subject Re: dynamic sql map
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 17:25:03 GMT
I made changes and it worked! But now I made more changes and it broken
again:

org.springframework.jdbc.BadSqlGrammarException: Bad SQL grammar [] in
task 'SqlMapClient operation'; nested exception is
com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException: --- The error
occurred while applying a parameter map. --- Check the
select_list-InlineParameterMap. --- Check the statement (query failed).
--- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended

  <statement id="select_list"
             resultClass="domain.NameValue">
    select $col_code$ as m_name,
           $col_descr$ as m_value
           FROM $table_name$
    <isNotNull prepend="and" property="where_order_str">
        $where_order_str$
    </isNotNull>
  </statement>

      Map map = new HashMap(4);
      map.put("col_code", "STATE_ABBRV");
      map.put("col_descr", "STATE");
      map.put("table_name", "USSTATE_DESC");
      map.put("where_order_str",
         "ORDER BY STATE");

      return getSqlMapClientTemplate().queryForList(
               "select_list", map);

-Henry