ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Nathan Maves <Nathan.Ma...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: junit test
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 19:56:52 GMT
If you are asking about the JUnit tests for the ibatis code then yes
and no :)

I have tried it and it will not work.  You need to run the unit tests
with 1.4.  For now the plans looks like we might try to migrate to
1.5 when 1.6 comes out.  Don't quote me on this but I would be a good
thing for ibatis.

Nathan