ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From radha rukmani <radharukm...@yahoo.com>
Subject encrypted password in the properties file
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 19:35:05 GMT
Hi

  I am new to ibatis, I want to save only an encrypted password inside the .properties file,

  say for now, my sqlMapConfig.properties file has,

    driver=oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
  url=jdbc:oracle:thin:@xxx
  username=username
  password=password

  i want to save an encrypted password instead like

  driver=oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
  url=jdbc:oracle:thin:@xxx
  username=username
  password=&^%df3d

  to get the sqlMapClient, i have,

     String resource="com\\comp\\app\\sqlMapConfig.xml";
   Reader reader=Resources.getResourceAsReader(resource);
   sqlMap=SqlMapClientBuilder.buildSqlMapClient(reader);

  Could any one say how I should be handling this.
  Thanks.

Yahoo! Photos